1. How long have you lived in Austin? 25 years.
2. What do you do for work? General Manager of FIAT of Austin.
3. What motivates you to be philanthropic? I believe to whom much is given, much is expected. We are blessed to have a successful business in a wonderful city like Austin. We love to give back and support a great city that supports us!
4. How do you give back? We sponsoner many non profit events. We really believe that the FIAT brand can be used to help elevate some charities that might not otherwise be noticed.
5. What piece of advice would you give to other business owners as to why it’s important for them to give back through their business? It’s important to do what you can as a business to suport the local economy. Smaller businesses cant always write checks..but can support with in kind donations.
6. How do you teach these values to your kid(s)? As a family, we have supported Special Olympics since my children were small. In turn my daught Allix decided to become a Special Education teacher. She started out as a business major…then realized because of her life experience her heart is with those children. I believe we must expose our children and they will go in the right direction when they become adults!